It is recommended that clients take out their own travel insurance for the weekend. Inspired Minds or any of their employees or helpers, cannot be held responsible for any accidents, theft, or loss that may occur during the stay.
Cancellations by Inspired Minds/Marsham Court Hotel/Wadenhoe House/Rudding Park Hotel:
We may cancel the booking:
- If any part of the Hotel/House are closed due circumstances outside of their control
- If the tutors are taken ill and we can not find a suitable replacement
- Should the participant number not reach a high enough number for the workshop to be financially viable
- If there are any other situations that may arise due to circumstances outside of our control
Cancellations by the client:
If the client cancels a reservation in advance Inspired Minds reserves the right to claim the following sums, unless a booking is obtained for the same date from a third party on no less favourable terms. Estimates % revenue or deposit, whichever in the greater.
- Cancellations 6 or more months in advance – Full refund
- Cancellations between 3 & 6 months in advance – 80% refund
- Cancellations between 3 & 1 months in advance – 60% refund
- Cancellations between 1 month & 16 days in advance – 40% refund
- Cancellations less than 16 days in advance – no refund
- We reserve the right to change the tutors and if need be find a like for like replacement
- The itinerary may be changed as needed
- Entry to Spindles Heath Club is considered an ‘added extra’ on our Bournemouth breaks – if it becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control then we reserve the right to cancel this aspect of the weekend.
Once you arrive and check into the venue you are liable for all additional room costs incurred during your stay, which are not included/listed on our web site. This may include bar bill and any other room charges incurred during your stay.